A neat and tidy appearance sets an attitude of attentiveness and respect for students, teacher, and the art of dance. Teachers must be able to see the dancer's body outline clearly in order to make proper corrections on posture, alignment, etc. Hair must also be properly secured and tied up off of the face and neck for all styles of dance. We require ballet buns for all ballet classes.
- Please Note:
- A black leotard, pink tights, TDF ballet shoes (sold at Plymouth Dancewear) and bun are our foundation attire.
- Ballet knits may be worn as warm up clothing. Legwarmers, wrap sweaters, and knit shorts are appropriate.
- Dancers are to wear TDF colors; all shades of pink, lime green, black, white and or grey.
- Appropriate layering for genres outside of ballet include: fitted dance shorts, yoga pants, studio pants, and or TDF studio apparel.
- No underwear is allowed. Tights and Leotards are to be worn without undergarments.
- No Jewelry, Stud earring are acceptable.
- No Socks are to be worn with shoes.
- Hair must be neatly and securely pulled back off the face. A TDF bun MUST be worn for ballet.
- Pointe classes are by invitation only; we require a professional fitting for all Pointe shoes.
*The Hip-Hop sneaker is now the black & white high top CONVERSE.
- Please keep your converse clean to protect our studio floors. Only wear to dance class.
The Dance Factory TUTU CUTE Boutique offers exclusive
TDF merchandise and apparel.
Plymouth Dancewear located on 3A in North Plymouth welcomes our business and offers students of The Dance Factory a 10% discount.